We have had the distinct privilege of working with Myles and Lennox on several home improvement projects over the past 9 years.
Each and every time we are thrilled with the outcome, but even more importantly we are consistently impressed with their integrity, knowledge, and the impeccable quality of their work in all phases of the job. We trust them completely to listen to our plans, and to add their own ideas for execution and recommended products. Similarly we have been impressed with the tradesmen they have recommended when a part of the job is beyond their scope -- e.g. electricians, plumbers, or waterproofing experts.
The job site is always left clean, they come when they say they will come, they keep us well informed each step of the way, and they are very mindful of the budget.
They are, and will always be our go-to pros
- Jennifer Smith Tanouye Thanks so much for the beautiful windows. I love the back door and the hidden screen. Thanks to you and your 2 craftsmen. A job well done.
- Bonnie Peskett Myles Calvert and Lennox are the best, most reasonable and caring contractors I have had the pleasure of working with. They get the job done.
- Paula Roberto-Potter Thank you again Myles for your amazing work on the shed. It looks wonderful and makes our backyard look so much nicer!
- Jackie W.
I would highly recommend Myles and Lennox for your renovation needs.
I had them replace my windows and the results are excellent.
Myles came out and assessed the issues and came up with some recommendations which were both affordable and excellent for the style of my home.
Give them a try, you will be extremely pleased.
- Bill Smith Very happy with all the work you did on our homes' siding and windows!
- Beverly B. Thanks to you and the crew for doing such a great job. It was nice to come home from work to see everything finished up so nicely.
We certainly appreciate your workmanship and integrity.
We will drop a line when we get into our next projects.
- Johanna and Jason I really liked that Myles himself came on site to do and oversee the work (and his son, who was also very friendly), instead of having the work hired out under him. As it is, I met with him, not his workers - I trust HIS knowledge.
Speaking of his knowledge, he was extremely knowledgeable, and professional; our windows look beautiful, and they were fast and always either on time, or early. When it comes time to do siding on our house, I'll remember Myles and give him a call, and I can have peace of mind.
Please, save yourself the time of looking for a trustworthy company, call Myles Calvert.
- Holly from WellandThank you for all your hard work transforming our house into a beautiful home. It has been a pleasure working with you and we will not hesitate to call you in the future!
- Another happy customer.Myles Calvert has replaced several windows for me and a sliding glass door. He suggested additional details which needed to be considered as I have an old house. Mr. Calvert has always been helpful and prompt. I recommend Myles Calvert and Son when you need a contractor.
- Sylvia Wheeler in Welland
I just wanted to vouch for the quality work that Myles and his construction crew have provided on my house located in Ridgeville, Ontario.
Everything was impeccable, including:
- Quality Products used (windows, aluminum siding, soffit, fascia and eaves trough)
- Superior workmanship
- Timely Service
- Safe working conditions for his employees
- Appropriate pricing
I had Myles cover the Tudor wood after the installation of my brand new windows, and now I have a maintenance free exterior. The siding has transformed my exterior and many of my neighbours have been quite vocal in the subtle and pleasant changes that Myles has done. It has transformed my century home into a beautiful, watertight, efficient and durable house. It will stand for another 100 years, thanks to Myles.
- Beverley in Ridgeville
Myles, Thank you! You’ve got a great team, Lorraine and I appreciate all you’ve done for us. Product is excellent and workmanship second to none! And thanks again for a great process from the very beginning right through to the very end. Cheers.
- Scott in Oakville
We would like to thank Myles Calvert of Myles Calvert & Sons Builders & Renovators for a job very well done. He just finished renovating our entire basement, doubling the living space of our home.
Myles is not only a contractor with skills and common sense, he’s a contractor that cares about the job he’s doing. He takes pride in the end result, and rightly so!
Myles arrived at our home five days a week for nine weeks. He arrived every morning at 7:30 AM, strapped on his tool belt and worked all day along with his son Lennox and the other tradesmen he trusted.
As the project progressed, he introduced us to the tradesmen he was accustomed to working with. We had final say in who worked here and who didn’t. Fortunately, due to this being his second job for us—a new roof two years ago, we knew to trust who he recommended. Those guys all worked together so beautifully. The various trades actually helped each other at times to not only stay on schedule, but to get the job done right. They all cared about the job that they did. They weren’t Myles employees; they each owned their own successful business within their trade.
As our project end was approaching, Myles asked for a list of things that we felt needed to still be addressed with the project. The list was incredibly short. We needed a special door stop and two small pieces of trim at that same door. We had both the very next day. Myles said he likes loose ends to become just ends.
We look forward to our next project with Myles Calvert. It’s nice to know that there are still contractors out there that care about getting it right the first time.
- Ron and Judy Steele
Would like to take this opportunity to thank you for a job well done. Also please thank your talented son for doing such a wonderful job on the capping of the garage door frames and steel lintels. I think it certainly improves the all around appearance of my home. Thanks again.
We are very pleased and excited about our laundry room particularly with your constant communication with us and always cleaning up after yourselves - this is new to us - this is not the experience we had with our rec room for sure. And it's comforting to know the venting of the dryer is finally done right and is safe for our family. I will enjoy the hydro savings too I'm sure.
- Michelle Edge
The windows turned out really nice, thank you! You guys did a great job with it. We have more work to do with the house so we will talk soon.
I have known Myles Calvert both personally and professionally for 25 yrs. He is the consummate perfectionist. If he had a motto it would be, "Do it right the first time.
My company, Re/Max Welland Realty Ltd., found itself in the unenviable situation (and for real estate professionals, you think that we would have better control) of having to move our office in a short period of time to a building that was totally unsuitable (an understatement at best). We consulted with Myles and he accepted the challenege of the renovation (from top to bottom) as the Job Supervisor. The difference being that he swings a hammer with the best of them.
Bottom line is that we moved in on time to a totally renovated, 2 storey structure; a credit to our profession and the City-scape. Myles has rarely beenback for repair over the past six years. Thank you Myles.
- Brian Simmons
Re/Max Welland Realty Ltd. Broker of Record.